- 1How to produce a high-quality sounding show
- 2Jay strategy for landing big-name guests
- 3Creating a thoughtful narrative arch
- 4How to hire assistants who can help
- 5How to do it all with a small team or tight budget
There are a lot of great courses out there about starting and launching a podcast. There are probably courses out there that do a great job of teaching you how to get sponsorship or how to market your show.
This course is built specifically for people who want to produce a high-quality, professional-sounding show with a very small team and/or a tight budget.
Jay has been podcasting since 2018. His first podcast, Upside, has more than 150 episodes and 150,000 total downloads.
In 2020, Jay took what he learned to launch Creative Elements. In less than a year, Creative Elements has broken 500,000 downloads and 200+ five-star reviews.
Jay is constantly complimented on the quality of the show, which he owes to the process he is teaching in this course. You can have a high-quality show too, even with a small team.