Learn how to grow an audience of customers on LinkedIn so you can start your very first side hustle.
- 130+ tactical lessons that help you grow faster on LinkedIn
- 2Over two hours of personal coaching
- 370+ page eBook called "The Swipe File" which contains my top 50 LinkedIn post templates
- 43 Bonus workshops
Learn the exact daily, weekly, and monthly system I use on LinkedIn to go from 2k to 110K+ followers and $1.2M in income with absolutely zero ads.
LinkedIn is one of the best platforms to take advantage of the creator economy.
Anyone can reach thousands (if not millions) of people in a matter of 6-12 months.
But, there is a lot of competition out there. So how do you build a successful brand and business on a platform where thousands of other people are trying to do the same thing?
Enter, The Operating System.
The Operating System is 30+ video lessons that take you through everything I do each day, week, and month to run my business on LinkedIn.
So, If you want a LinkedIn account that can get anyone to...
• Stop and pay attention
• Engage with your content
• Follow your journey each day
• Buy your products and...
• Become repeat customers
Then The Operating System is for you.
- How to develop a profitable sub-niche so you can stand out
- The 3 traits you need to grow an audience of fans
- To re-program how you create to crush "writer's block" forever
- To separate your content into 2 critical parts to iterate and produce rapidly
- To create content that you can reuse instead of a high volume of subpar posts
- The biggest problem with all LinkedIn profiles and how to get past it
- How to get more leads in your inbox
- The only type of CTA to use to get more leads
- 2 prospecting techniques to earn income through Linkedin
- How to create weekly income without turning off your audience
Over the last decade, Justin has helped build two $50M+ ARR companies and raise over $300M in venture capital. Then, in 2019, he burned out.
So, he walked away from a high-paying executive job at a fast-growing startup in Los Angeles to work for himself.
He wanted to completely redesign his life with more intention. So Justin and his wife moved from LA to Nashville and started building their businesses online.
Leveraging LinkedIn, Justin built a following of 115,000 people, and a business generating over $1.2M in revenue with absolutely zero paid advertising.