- 1Specific Gear Recommendations for ANY budget
- 2Exact Dimensions & Settings for where to place everything
- 35 proven ways to get a cinematic blurry background
- 4How to set up your mic to sound extra charismatic
Create the studio you’re finally proud to film in!
This course is a step-by-step formula to create your own unique filming studio setup at home, which will include everything from background design to lights, camera, audio, and much more.
Hey my name is Kevin, and I’ve helped so many people design and set-up their home filming studios. Beginner to intermediate video creators just like you.
Whether you’re filming your own online course, making videos for social media, or want to improve your video conference quality, this course will help you catch people’s attention, build crucial trust with potential customers, and impress your audience with your videos.
When we're done, you'll have your dream filming studio that: 1. Looks professional & cinematic, to capture your viewers’ attention and build deeper relationships which can lead to more sales and followers.
2. Makes you confident and excited to film in, so you can create better content more often with much less stress.
3. And is ready to use immediately like your own personal Hollywood production team every time inspiration strikes.
This course will guide you through everything you need to know so you can simply turn on your studio and start filming!
My goal is to spare you 100's of hours of tedious research by sharing the answers I've learned through 15+ years of my own learning, mistakes & experiments. Plus, it's so easy to waste $1,000's buying the wrong equipment, so I'm here to help you identify the exact equipment for your specific needs, and avoid the most common beginner mistakes.
Hey, I’m Kevin! I’m a long-time Youtuber and have helped many people design & set up their own filming studios to make videos and courses at home. I nerd out about making human impact through video, and I am a huge fan of the saying that “a rising tide lifts all boats” so let me know if I can ever be of help to you in any way. Seriously! :)